Saturday 27 August 2016

CORPORATE-HOOK /CROOK-

I had just reached to my Office at 8.45 A.M Tuesday. It was bright sunny day with worm Weather.I parked my bike in parking area and I left for my cabin. It was just a beginning of week.
It is really hard to come to office after 3 days long break,But we are bound to come since CUSTOMER is OUR GOD.Our goal was to keep our GOD Happy.
As soon as I entered my cabin I saw it was overcrowded with supervisors,line Inspectors.All were surrounded with our Production Head. Looking at everyone's body-language and stormy faces i got to knew situation is not OK. My Day began with brain washing of all supervisors by our production incharge. Later on I asked to our Production Engineer what was problem? Is there any Customer Problem?
Production Engineer informed me that there was major problem found at customer end which was informed by our customer to our C.E.O Directly First Time. I took detail information about problem occurred at the customer end. It was newly problem occured due to excess material.I asked our production Engineer," Sir this is not our Problem this is foundry problem".
" Just Keep Quiet Let me do analysis btw Our CEO has called Meeting in just 30 min Be Ready".
I looked at my production engineer. He was in Deeply Tensed. I imagined what would be condition of our Boss.
After 30 Min CEO called Meeting in OFFICE. We 3 Mechanical Engineers+2 Senior Persons+Supervisors entered in OFFICE.I imagined what would happen next? We all took our places for meeting. Everybody was Quiet.I wondered was it CALM BEFORE STORM?.No one dared to look at face of CEO.
CEO,'' What you people are doing here are you guys working people or shamless people or idiots''.
No one dared to speak.
CEO,'' I think everyone knows about Customer problem right yes or no? He pointed towards me.
"Yes sir'' I replied.
CEO,'' Now tell me how it happened? Why such Defects are not arrested here? What you guys are doing? Are you Careless,Dumb Engineers?This problem is serious problem. Remember we are Top Supplier to Our Customer.In Today's sinario if there is just one problem you are out of competition. Do you guys want us to be same way out of competition?''.Voice of CEO spread around 10m from office..
Sir,'' Our production Engineer tried to explain." I am not here to hear any excuses.Does Customer listens to excuses why should i hear?All Engineers are DUMB people here. . I want this problem to be eliminated today or You people will be eliminated today Choice is Yours Prove Your Best or Be Prepared for Worst".
We 4 people finally came out of CEO Office. Such words from CEO were as like Bullet,firing at 150 kmph I got angry,'' What is he thinking of Mechanical Engineers who is he? I spoke angrily to our production Engineer.
Producton Engineer,'' Relax and do what he says,Our first job is to Cool down CEO then our Customer OK,''
In Evening Our Team came back to office with elimitation of problem with solution on it.
We presented it to CEO and CUSTOMER. After watching results finally CEO spoke worm words with a smile. I got lil shocked. Was he same guy who was in office in morning? In Evening i watched our all team was in chilling mode with smiles on faces including production  engineer. I kept thinking on it.Is this way people work everywhere? All private office guys are always tensed? Dont these people have life? Why cant even they have just smile on there faces while working?Instead of such harsh words why cant CEO tell in sweet language? This was my first experience.
This is the way only people work in private industry. People work here under pressures. They will only work if you constantly keep pushing them. But that means that people from private industry should be always tensed, carring BP tablets in pockets,Suger Insulin injections in there bags? No Not at all.Everyone works for survival of there families  It's ok for youngsters who leave private industry earliest in 30s but people who are 35+.They can't leave easily since there loan payment is more then there age. Every work should be done with smile on face. We are human beings we do have emotions. No one wants to take all tensions back to home from office and get affected by diseases called Blood Pressure,Suger. Enjoy work enjoy life.
Cherssss to all Private Sector persons

Soo guys how is my article? Do inform Suggestions,Comments.

All Rights Reserved

Kaushik V Shrotri


5 comments:

pankaj said...

nice one. but its ur real expirience or only imagining write.

pankaj said...

nice one. but its ur real expirience or only imagining write.

Storytellerkaushik said...

hahahhaha.....keep guessing

Unknown said...

Good experience......try to go for root cause analysis with the help of brainstorming and then do FMEA, this won't bring in such problems

Storytellerkaushik said...

ty

Featured post

सिनेमा

सकाळचे ९.०० वाजलेले होते.बर्‍याच गाड्यांचा आवाज येत होता.बरीच वर्दळ जाणवत होती.कोल्हापूरमध्ये एका मोठ्या मल्टिप्लेक्स मध्ये एक गाजलेला सिनेम...