Saturday 13 August 2016

joy of witnessing brahmakamal blooming

Just A Thought 

                                             -joy of witnessing brahmakamal blooming



I had heard mythical stories of
Brahmakamal Saussurea obvallata since last two years... But I had never seen it.. In fact Brahamakamal is blooming at night and lasting for 10 hrs excited me to plant it in a house...
I kept hunting way how to plant brahamakamal for 1 month... Excitement went on growing when I got just one leaf of brahamakamal from my friend..
After planting it in home I kept on watering it since last 2.5 years everyday..... Waiting for 2.5 years for it was test of patience.... Once I thought even after watering to remove it... There was no flower.... But you have to wait patiently for best thing..
After 2.5 years finally I got chance to witness mythical brahmakamal blooming from 7.00 p.m-12.00 a.m.. It was joy as like small kid getting 1st rank in school.... What I could tell there are no words to describe blooming of brahmakamal. But I am trying best to explain it in words..
It's entique beauty, fragrance,calmness,bunch of cobra,in middle of flower,and lotus blooming from it.. Was pure magic.. It's smell,fragrance kept blooming and blooming and reminded lordess Laxmi is blooming from river of Himalaya and sprinkling water on me..lord vishnu sitting on his vehicle is welcoming me .. Joy to see blooming at night was as like as Diwali...
One thing I learnt after I offered it to lord Datta at home...
Keep working hard in silence let success make biggest noise god is always with you...
Hope you enjoyed my experience... Cheers 
kaushik











No comments:

Featured post

सिनेमा

सकाळचे ९.०० वाजलेले होते.बर्‍याच गाड्यांचा आवाज येत होता.बरीच वर्दळ जाणवत होती.कोल्हापूरमध्ये एका मोठ्या मल्टिप्लेक्स मध्ये एक गाजलेला सिनेम...