Monday 5 September 2016

Engg-Path Of Fire.

My Mornings began at 6.30 A.M with a cup of tea and newspaper in hand. It's hard to start your routine without a newspaper nowadays. I was reading all Latest News, Trends in Times of India and Sakal.
While glancing newspaper suddenly two news caught my attention. There was news about vacant seats of Mechanical Engineering in Colleges and recession. Second News made me curious from the Times of India. A Boy 21 years of age tried to high jump from the terrace, and one more boy 19 years of age tried to jump in front of the railway. After reading it, I was all tensed. I read the news in detail.

Fortunately, both guys were badly injured but they were safe. Other side of this news made me angry. The reason they tried to do such worst thing was a failure in academics. Surprisingly they were students from second-year Mechanical Engineering.

I was very angry with these guys.

What made them end there life?

 Didn't they love there life?

Did they prefer there marks more than there life?

I closed the newspaper and I went into my room. I packed my bags for my early morning workout and I left towards the gym. While going I felt pity for this guys. Didn't they had courage in themselves? Why professors did not pay personal attention to such guys? Didn't they had guts to face failure?

I remembered my Mechanical Engineering days. I had failed twice. I was harassed by professors many times during orals. It never discouraged me. I still remember the negative impact of my failure during my college on me. Mechanical Engineering was never easy and neither it is difficult but it should not be taken for granted. One senior person from college had given me the challenge to finish my education. But I proved him wrong. I finished my mechanical engineering with first-class in a decent manner.  Ending your life is not an answer to failure. Nothing is permanent nor failure nor success nor your job in life. You should have intense courage. You should be persistent and sting like a bee. Failing will never decide your future goal, destination. You have to keep going and going and going.. Each and every guy has equal talent, guts to move ahead. Engg and life are a Mind Game.

 We all guys are blessed with equal intelligence, equal talent, equal opportunities. After failing twice in Engg, I was successful to remove the fear of failure.

 I was thinking. What these guys will do now? How will they gather courage? Is high jump an answer to all the failures? There are guys who failed in early ages, but they are now successful and they have turned life inside out.

I was lost in a flashback while going for a workout. In a hurry, I parked my bike and I went to the gym. I went inside the changing room. After changing the clothes, I came on the floor in a hurry. Sound of Rocky balboa was turned on at the floor. I looked at Rocky Balboa Poster in the gym.

'Every Champion was once a contender who refused to give up'.
' I am neither clever nor intelligent but I am successful bcoz I kept going and going and going'.

 You need such motivating lines during the early morning to kick your butt for all-day activities. I prayed in mind about the safety of those 2 guys and I started my workout with a full swing with a song on the gym floor.

Risin' up, back on the street.
Did my time, took my chances.
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet.
Just a man and his will to survive.
So many times, it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive.
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight.
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival.
Honest feedbacks suggestions are welcomed

All Rights Reserved.©

Kaushik V Shrotri
9921455453



4 comments:

Susmit said...

Good thoughts Koushik but please avoid grammatical errors. There are plenty of them which take away the attention from content. All the best.

Storytellerkaushik said...

TY ...Noted it.

VICKY said...

Nice thoughts. Keep it up

VICKY said...

Nice thoughts. Keep it up

Featured post

सिनेमा

सकाळचे ९.०० वाजलेले होते.बर्‍याच गाड्यांचा आवाज येत होता.बरीच वर्दळ जाणवत होती.कोल्हापूरमध्ये एका मोठ्या मल्टिप्लेक्स मध्ये एक गाजलेला सिनेम...