Wednesday 3 May 2017

Its Magical Kiss

It's been a long,
Since we are together,
It's a real love,
That bonds us forever,

It's now a time,
Rejoice this moment together,
Hold my hand when we breathe together,
When you are so lonely just hold my hand,
Hold my hand when it's first kiss,it's magical kiss,
Let's be together, always forever,
With blooming dreams in a eyes,
Together we think, Together we fly,
Rejoicing the moments in the Skies,
Hold my hand it's gonna be magical kiss,

Take me all away,
I am your princess,
Let the emotions fly,
Thousands feet’s in the skies,
It's a melodious touch,
That won’t separate us forever,

Let’s live eternally happy,
We are all together,
Hold my hand when you are so lonely,
Hold my hand it's gonna be magical kiss,
Its Magical Kiss,

Its Magical Kiss.

Written by-Kaushik
9921455453

No comments:

Featured post

सिनेमा

सकाळचे ९.०० वाजलेले होते.बर्‍याच गाड्यांचा आवाज येत होता.बरीच वर्दळ जाणवत होती.कोल्हापूरमध्ये एका मोठ्या मल्टिप्लेक्स मध्ये एक गाजलेला सिनेम...